Free Diabetic Test Strip and Meter Resources
I thought many of you could benefit from this information. Some of the sites below offer free supplies subject to insurance/Medicare qualifications. Some supplies can be obtained free, some can be obtained at a reduced price.
No Cost Diabetic Supplies **
Their page for low cost or free supplies can be accessed by clicking in this link: http://www.nocostdiabetic.com/
The information below is what you find when you go into this website. You have to fill out a form and somebody calls you within 48 hours. You can also call them to their toll free number (800) 820-4321.
|“Find out today if you qualify. We offer great support, outstanding diabetes supplies, educational materials and much more. Simply call us or submit your contact information and we’ll find out if you qualify today!”|
|1.||FREE – Free Glucose Meter!First we provide each of our clients with a free or low cost glucose testing meter.**|
|2.||FREE – Free Direct Home Delivery!We deliver your supplies direct to your doorstep and remind you when you need a re-fill, so you are never without your treatment.|
|3.||No Confusing Paperwork.We supply all of the paperwork with simple instructions so that you don’t have to figure it out.|
|4.||One Simple Phone CallJust give us one call and we’ll set you up with our program right now. We have operators standing by.|
|5.||FREE – Free Diabetes Educational MaterialsWe provide our patients with diabetes educational materials to keep you up to date on new treatments!
** Free offers subject to Insurance/Medicare qualification.
dLife.com web site
Their web site page for low or free diabetic supplies can be accessed by clicking here
dLife.com has partnered with some brands to offer you free supplies and supplies with good discounts. You have to answer some questions to see which diabetes offers you qualify for.
Diabetes supplies: Help4diabetics.com
You can access their web site page for low cost or free supplies by clicking the link below:
This is part of the information you find when you go to this website. You also have to fill out a form with some of your information.
“Never have to pay for your diabetic supplies again. It’s fast, it’s easy and best of all… it’s free!
You can now choose from a large selection of name brand diabetic supplies and have them delivered directly to your door, anywhere in the country, and not pay a dime…even for the shipping!
Our highly trained staff and state of the art technology ensures fast and convenient home delivery anywhere in the country. No more waiting in line at the local drugstore-we deliver free of charge. Diabetes doesn’t have to hinder your life ever again.
No complicated forms to fill out. Our billing professionals will do them for you. If you have Medicare and secondary insurance, you may qualify to receive your supplies at no cost to you. Medicare pays 80% and most secondary insurance pays the remaining 20%. You pay only the deductible, if any. We will start you with a brand new meter featuring the latest technology. We provide FREE diabetic testing supplies to thousands of people with diabetes all over the United States and we can do it for you too.”
You can access their web site page for low cost or free supplies by clicking here
This is a program sponsored by Johnson&Johnson –
Toll free phone number: 866 317 2775
This website offers to help people with limited or no health insurance.
This is their information you find in their site:
“Too many people today have to choose between their medicines and other life necessities. If this describes you, or someone you care for, you’ve come to the right place.
Access2wellness is designed to assist people with limited or no health insurance get the help they need to lead healthier lives.
Through access2wellness, people can learn about a variety of assistance programs that, combined, offer more than 1,000 prescription medicines and medical products for free or at a discount to qualified individuals.
In just a few, easy steps, we can help you find the assistance program that’s best for you.
Diabetic Connect web site
You can access their web site page for free or low cost diabetic supplies by clicking here
DiabeticConnect.com is an excellent community for diabetic people. You may qualify to receive free diabetic supplies or at little cost by filling out their form.
By registering with them you will also have the opportunity to discuss your condition with other diabetics and get relevant information and opinions on treatments as well as issues dealing with the social challenges that come along with diabetes.
I hope this information helps you in getting some of the supplies you need. Let me know if you didn’t get what you were looking for.
To your health!
Emilia Klapp, R.D., B.S.